Private Golf Events
Golf La Moraleja is available for the staging of a limited number of private golf events each month, throughout the year, in accordance with the following conditions:
- Events may only be held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. Tee times must be set before 9 a.m.; gunshot start or 1st tee start.
- The organizer may display promotional material in agreement with Golf La Moraleja Management and based upon what is considered habitual, such as: boards or banners on course and/or along the accesses to the clubhouse; promotional flyers on tables; hostesses; gift samples; the substitution of flags on the pins; the exhibiting of a product which the organizer is promoting.
- The placing of such promotional elements shall be the responsibility of the organizer, except the flags which will be placed by Golf La Moraleja maintenance staff, after the greens have been cut, on the day of the competition. In order to facilitate placement, the flags must be delivered to Golf La Moraleja no less than 48 hours in advance.
- Golf La Moraleja places at the disposal of the organizers its human and other resources for the running of the competition; that is: timetables, course cards and final classifications.
- If the organizer wishes to offer its guests a cocktail or a meal on the premises of Golf La Moraleja, the catering service must be negotiated with the cafeteria or restaurant on the course where the event is to be held. No outside catering service will be admitted.
- For the booking of dates or any additional information, please contact Golf La Moraleja Events Coordination by phone: 916 500 700 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org